Pin It button on image hover

søndag den 5. maj 2013

Project LIfe (week 11 + 12) - and Bloglovin'

More Project Life pages to share. The first week was made for Love2scrap using the new Dear Lizzy and Amy Tangerine collections. I used the 4x4 page protector on the right side which is great for Instagram photos. And I have so many of those!

You can follow me on Instagram @brandtlassen. I love connecting with others (especially scrappers) on this incredible app. It's a great community! Love love Instagram.

I am posting my pages on Instagram way faster than on this blog. Tried to upload them yesterday using photo-pics, but the quality was so poor, I had to removed the entry. Would have been so nice if I had worked, as it would have help me to update this blog more often... oh well, here are week 11 and 12:









Did I mention I love Instagram?

By the way, are you familiar with Bloglovin'? My life has gotten so busy now with two children, family, work and everything in between. I need to still add a lot of my favorite blogs to my feed, but every morning I get a daily feed in my e-mail inbox with all new entried on the blogs I love. If I have the time I click on an entry (and leave a comment. Don't you just love when people say "hi', I stopped by"?. Sure makes my day!). Bloglovin also has an app for iphone making it even more easy to keep track of the favorite blogs. This way I don't spend my limited sparetime clicking on blogs to check if there's any new entries.

You can follow me on Bloglovin here.

2 kommentarer:

Heidi sagde ...

Super skønne billeder :-) Og dine kort fra sidste indlæg - love them :-)

Rigtig god dag

Kim sagde ...

ahhhhh I adore this ...I spy a cars lover too!