Pin It button on image hover

torsdag den 18. juli 2013

Chicago Bean

My absolute favorite city is Chicago. Besides Paris, it's the city I have visited the most outside of Denmark. I love love Chicago, and have since my first visit back in 1996! So happy my husband also fell in love with the city 10 years ago, so we can go there as a family. So much to do with children as well. Crossing my fingers to return for a 7th visit next summer!

This layout was made a year ago (and updated with more stamps in the fall) and features photos from a January-trip to Chicago some years back. SAS had an incredible bonus-points deal and the trip was a spur of the moment that cost us only 500 Dkr in airport taxes!! Loved seeing the city with snow and huge ice flakes in the river. 


I created my background using different kinds of stamps, mist, inks and gesso over a star-mask. 

2 kommentarer:

Leanne sagde ...

wow! those snowflakes are divine!! love this LO..x

Kim sagde ...

have to agree I love the city of Chicago, lovin the simple design on this one!